Stumbled across an interesting paper today by Jive on how social business can help CIOs. It provides five ways that becoming social can help the CIO on a personal level.
- Social business gives CIOs a powerful tool that drives demonstrable value across the enterprise
- Social business elevates the CIO by making data analytics far more valuable
- Social business solves the collaboration conundrum
- Social business makes self-service far more viable
- Social business actually makes security much, much easier