The Digital Workplace Trends 2014 survey is now open!
- A free copy of the “Digital Workplace Trends 2014″ report on 31 January 2014. (This report is commercialized at US$ 530 for non participants.)
- A customized Digital Workplace Scorecard. The scorecard is calculated based on responses to a selection of questions in the survey. It gives a sense of where the organization is at compared to other similar organizations. (Available in the first part of February.)
- What makes up the digital workplace
- Impact on the physical workplace
- Social collaboration
- Enterprise social networking
- Video and e-learning
- Information discovery
- Business impact of the digital workplace on the organization
- Leadership involvement
- Strategy, governance and decision-making
- Change and challenges
- Preparation for the future workplace
Vendors, agencies and consultants can also be involved and get a free copy of the final report by bringing their clients to the survey.about the survey’s purpose and past survey participation is available. Please get in touch with Jane McConnell if you have any questions or comments.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)