New report: Social Collaboration: Oracle
In a new report published today Angela Ashenden takes a look at Oracle’s social collaboration technology capabilities.
Although not well-known as a collaboration software player, Oracle hopes to turn things around with the recent release of its new, cloud-based social collaboration product offering, Oracle Social Network. This report outlines Oracle’s capabilities in the area of social collaboration and provides an independent view on considerations for customers and prospects.
- Oracle Social Network is a social collaboration platform for internal business scenarios
- Tight integration with Oracle Cloud Applications using Oracle’s Enterprise Social Objects framework
- Lack of customer references to date
- Poor support for social analytics currently (though included on the roadmap)
- Not a revenue-generating product for Oracle; not available as a standalone offering
- Company overview
- Oracle’s social collaboration offerings
- Business use cases and market positioning
- Key customer examples
- Implementation and services
- Integration and interoperability
- Roadmap and business strategy
- Considerations for customers and prospects
This report can be downloaded immediately by premium service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)