NoSQLUnit 0.7.6 Released
NoSQLUnit is a JUnit extension to make writing unit and integration tests of systems that use NoSQL backend easier. Visit official page for more information. In 0.7.6 release, next changes has been implemented:
- FongoDB version has been updated to 1.0.7. Issue #73 (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/73)
- Update logging dependencies. Issues #71 and #69. Thanks sslavic.
- Update pom configuration. Issue #70. (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/pull/70). Thanks sslavic.
- Now you can add options (like options, geospatial stuff, ...) in MongoDB indexes. Issue #67. (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/67). See an example for creating unique indexes here.
- Improved the way for testing Redis replication. Issue #62 (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/62). See an example of how to define replication scenario here.
- All Redis tests has been passed using Redis 2.6.x. Redis 2.4.x is deprecated and will be removed its support at then end of 2013.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)