Minimum Experience Required: 1 year
DZone is looking for the best sales people to help grow its Cary office! If you are a confident, high-energy individual with good communication skills and a desire to grow with one of the fastest growing companies in the South, this is the job for you! Come join the DZone family.
This person will be responsible for generating new clients each month, as well as growing existing relationships. Duties will include handling the full sales cycle, including identifying prospects, cold calling, preparing proposals, collecting deal details, as well as analyzing and reporting client results.
The successful candidate must be highly organized and have an engaging personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position requires an entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to work with a new and emerging business. Candidate must be computer savvy with a solid understanding of Internet communications, and be proficient with Microsoft Office. Familiarity with advertising sales is helpful.
- 50+ calls per day
- Building and prospecting appropriate target lists
- Log customer interactions into CRM
- Manage existing customer relationships as well as upsell them
- Work with the team to identify new opportunities for business
- Some travel may be required after the first 90 days
- 1+ year(s) sales experience
- Phone based sales experience (outbound calling preferred)
- Excellent telephone skills
Why Work with Us?
- Paid training, competitive salary + commision compensation structure (top pay for top performance)
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid time off
- Fun, energetic work environment
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email with today's date in the subject line containing:
- A cover letter explaining why you are right for DZone
- Your resume
DZone has been an influential part of software development for years. Through our team's
combined experience and knowledge, we've been able to achieve amazing results.
Life at DZone
The DZone policy is simple: The door is always open and humor is never lost. Kick back, unbutton your collar, and take a minute to see what work should look like.
What's in it for you?
All employees at DZone get to:
- Work on Macs
- Sample a fully stocked snack bar
- Drink beer on tap (as long as you're old enough!)
- Work in a spacious, open office with a scenic balcony
- Play Xbox, Air Hockey, or battle with our Nerf gun arsenal
- Enjoy Friday cookouts.