Minimum Experience Required: 3 years
DZone is looking for talented Java developers to join our small team and build the next generation of our Q&A platform, AnswerHub. You will be involved in all the technical discussions, drive new innovative ideas into the product, and make calls on what is feasible and what is not. We require everyone to be well-rounded and continuously learn new things.
- Help build the next generation of AnswerHub
- Be involved in technical discussions
- Drive new innovative ideas into AnswerHub
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Java and Java Web Applications
- Good knowledge in some back end technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, SQL or other
- Candidate should "live and breathe" the Web and have superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
Why Work with Us?
- Paid training
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid time off
- Fun, energetic work environment
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email with today's date in the subject line containing:
- A cover letter explaining why you are right for DZone
- Your resume
DZone has been an influential part of software development for years. Through our team's
combined experience and knowledge, we've been able to achieve amazing results.
Life at DZone
The DZone policy is simple: The door is always open and humor is never lost. Kick back, unbutton your collar, and take a minute to see what work should look like.
What's in it for you?
All employees at DZone get to:
- Work on Macs
- Sample a fully stocked snack bar
- Drink beer on tap (as long as you're old enough!)
- Work in a spacious, open office with a scenic balcony
- Play Xbox, Air Hockey, or battle with our Nerf gun arsenal
- Enjoy Friday cookouts.