Link Details

Link 887031 thumbnail
User 761535 avatar

By bunglebooz
via harukizaemon.com
Submitted: Dec 04 2012 / 23:34

In my current job, I spend about 40% of my time with my underpants on the outside, digging around in production code, generally making stuff better. The other 60% of the time is R&D. The R&D part has some very concrete objectives but there is certainly leeway to explore different ways of developing software.
  • 3
  • 0
  • 172
  • 68

Add your comment


Html tags not supported. Reply is editable for 5 minutes. Use [code lang="java|ruby|sql|css|xml"][/code] to post code snippets.

Voters For This Link (2)



Voters Against This Link (0)



    Java Performance Optimization
    Written by: Pierre-Hugues Charbonneau
    Featured Refcardz: Top Refcardz:
    1. Design Patterns
    2. OO JS
    3. Cont. Delivery
    4. Java EE7
    5. HTML5 Mobile
    1. Node.js
    2. Debugging JavaScript
    3. OO JS
    4. JSON
    5. Ajax