Link Details

Link 908717 thumbnail
User 1101297 avatar

By cloudcodes
via gflowapp.com
Published: Jan 22 2013 / 06:39

Every business customer I meet, I ask them what is the level of automation in your organization and about 90% say then they have lot to automate as a business process and the other 10% are those customers who say we have a Enterprise Grade ERP which automates everything. But when I ask them one simple question do you sign any forms for approvals on a daily basis and they say “YES”, which simply means not everything is automated, infact to attain 100% digital automation is a very challenging work for the CIO of IT Head and Business Head.
  • 7
  • 0
  • 359
  • 680

Comments

Add your comment

Add your comment


Html tags not supported. Reply is editable for 5 minutes. Use [code lang="java|ruby|sql|css|xml"][/code] to post code snippets.

Voters For This Link (6)



Voters Against This Link (0)



    Spring Integration
    Written by: Soby Chacko
    Featured Refcardz: Top Refcardz:
    1. Search Patterns
    2. Python
    3. C++
    4. Design Patterns
    5. OO JS
    1. PhoneGap
    2. Spring Integration
    3. Regex
    4. Git
    5. Java